2019 World Series Information
Opening Day July 23
Games begin on July 24th and end with Championship Day July 28th
This is an Open Event, you are allowed to add five (5) write in's to your existing roster.
No Stay & Play Policy!
We will offer special hotel rates, but if choose to stay in a home or make other arrangements there are no additional charges
Early Registration Fee
Pay prior to May 1st and SAVE!
Rates will be posted soon.
Our field locations will be advertised, no surprises, you will not end up having to drive 45 minutes to an hour outside of San Diego, all of our sites are no more then 20-25 minutes from central San Diego ... Check our locations
• Pool Play followed by Championship play
• Championship play will split into Gold, Silver and Bronze Divisions based on
teams seeding, into a single elimination playoff bracket.
• Team will play a minimum of 5 games
• Many teams will play more then 5 games.
• Champions of the 3 divisions will be crowned World Series Champions
All teams will play pool play games Wednesday thru Friday. After pool play is complete, teams will be seeded and placed into a championship brackets divided into Gold, Silver and Bronze divisions. Seeding for championship play is based on USSSA pool play/tie breaker criteria. Each division will have a champion.