High School Level
Tournaments & Showcases
World Series Opening Day Itinerary
- Team Check In - Registration What we need (Printed Roster off the USSSA website, Birth Certificates and proof of insurance, your insurance doc. can be uploaded to your teams page on the USSSA website )
- Team introductions (Teams will parade through Opening Day Ceremony Site, Team Banners are recommended, but not necessary)
- Players wear cap and Jersey
- There will be game booths and vendor booths present
- Food and drinks will be available for purchase
- This is the best time to trade pins or personal trading cards. Personal Trading Cards are available through Dinger
- Skills Contest - There will be three skills contest. Golden Arm, 40 Yard Dash and Around the Horn
1. Golden Arm (4 Players) - 5 balls will be thrown at a target about 100 ft away. Best score wins. 2. 40 Yard Dash (4 Players) - Best Time 3. Around the Horn (4 players). Ball is thrown from catcher to third, to second, to first and back to home.
Best time wins. dropped ball = one sec off the recorded time.