High School Level
Tournaments & Showcases
Opening Day Ceremonies Itinerary & Skills Contest Registration
- Team Check In - Registration What we need (Printed Roster off the USSSA website, Birth Certificates and proof of insurance, your insurance doc. can be uploaded to your teams page on the USSSA website )
- Team introductions (Teams will parade through Opening Day Ceremony Site, Team Banners are recommended, but not necessary. (banner sizes are typically 3 x 6)
- Players wear cap and Jersey a team banner is optional.
- There will be game booths and vendor booths present
- Food and drinks will be available for purchase. Teams may also bring their own beverages and food. Shade canopies are allowed.
- This is the best time to trade pins or personal trading cards. Personal Trading Cards are available through Dinger
- Skills Contest - There will be three skills contest for ages 8U - 14U There is a $95 per team charge for this event. Players may only participate in one event.
Golden Arm, 40 Yard Dash and Around the Horn
1. Golden Arm (4 Players) - 5 balls will be thrown at a target about 100 ft away. Best score wins. 2. 40 Yard Dash (4 Players) - Best Time 3. Around the Horn (4 players). Ball is thrown from catcher to third, to second, to first and back to home.
Best time wins. dropped ball = one sec off the recorded time.
- Skills Contest winners will receive a special award package.
Location: Tidelands Park, Coronado Island Date: July 24 Time: 11:00 - 3:00
Skills Contest Registration Form
We have extended for the Skills Competition to July 19th